Fill out this form if this is the first time you've applied to be an EPATT tutor. Otherwise, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How did you hear about the program? (Who referred you?)
EPATT is an afterschool program that specializes in one-on-one academic assistance, tennis classes, and parent involvement for at-risk youth. Tutors play a crucial role in impacting their student's academic performance and influencing their perception of learning and education. EPATT is seeking tutors who will make a commitment to having a positive impact on these youth.
1) Do you have any experience working with children and/or in the education field?
An answer is required.
2) Why do you want to be a tutor and get involved with EPATT and the East Palo Alto community?
3) Why do you think you would be an effective tutor?
4) Tutors will be responsible for managing their student's behavior and keeping them engaged in the task at hand. What techniques would you employ to keep your student focused and working hard?
5) Describe what other activities you are involved with, and any hobbies or personal interests you might be willing to share.
Please check your financial award letter to ensure your eligibility for Federal Work Study (FWS).
Academic earnings do not qualify for FWS.
If you qualify for work study, you may be eligible for a paid position at EPATT. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Thank you for your interest in helping our program! We will review your application and contact you to schedule a 15 minute interview.
Phone: (650) 725 4450
Fax: (650) 724 7083
Taube Family Tennis Stadium
Stanford, CA 94305
find us on a map
P.O. Box 60597
Palo Alto, CA 94306
1pm - 8:30pm
GET OUR NEWSLETTER Tax ID: 26-3316879